TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of online store ActionMama are in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Law on Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom 1)
The online and offline store ActionMama (hereinafter referred to as "store or seller or ActionMama or provider") is operated by ALOHA Ltd., Tolstojeva ulica 14, 1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 6258476000, tax identification number: SI34805818, who is also the provider of e-commerce (hereinafter referred to as "store or seller or ActionMama or provider"). Terms and conditions are determining the operation of an online store ActionMama, rights and obligations of the user and our store, and governing the business relationship between ActionMama and a customer.
ActionMama is always obliged to present the following information to the buyer:
- company identity (name and headquarter location, registry number),
- contact details that allows users fast and efficient communication (email, phone)bistvene značilnosti blaga oziroma storitev (vključno s poprodajnimi storitvami in garancijami),
- product availability (every product or service, offered in Surf-Store, should be available in a reasonable time,
- delivery Terms & Conditions or service execution (way, place and delivery time),
- all the prices must be clearly and undoubtedly defined and it must be clear whether they contain taxes and transport costs,
- payment method and delivery
- time validity of a contract,
- time, when it is still possible to resign from a contract and terms for resignation; and about if or how much does a product return cost,
- explanation of the procedure according to the complaint, including details of the contact person or department for contacts with customers.
All prices are in EUR and include value added tax (VAT).
Prices displayed on the website address actionmama.com (Aloha d.o.o.) are subject to change without notice.
Prices are binding from the moment Aloha d.o.o. sends the customer an e-mail regarding the order confirmation. In the event that the price information is incorrect or the prices change during the processing of the order, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
The contract between Aloha d.o.o. and the customer is stored electronically in the database after successful ordering and confirmation and is stored on the server of Aloha d.o.o.
The contract is available to the client upon written request.
Items can be ordered as a registered or unregistered user 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you decide to buy the item and choose its option in case this is possible, you add it to your shopping cart by clicking the button "Add to cart". You can add any number of items to the car as well you can remove themfrom the cart whenever you want. When your shopping cart contains the selected items, click on the "Checkout".
STEP 1: REVIEW YOUR CART
In the first step you will see an overview of the shoping cart. You can also remove items or change their quantity. If you want to empty the cart click on "Empty cart". If you are interested in any product, you can return back to the store by clicking on the "Back to the store." You can also add a note to each product, which is seen by us later on when processing your order. If you feel this is the right product for you, click on the "Continue" button.
STEP 2: SELECT A PAYMENT AND DELIVERY METHOD
At this step, select the following payment and shipping method.
- Upon delivery , when the package is delivered.
- With cash on takeover in the store ActionMama at Dunajska cesta 177, 1000 Ljubljana.
- With Bank transfer to ActionMama account. After the customer makes an order, he receives the invoice via e-mail. Items are dispatched to the customer when the transaction is finished.
- PayPal: Pay easily and securely via PayPal, which allows payment by credit and debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Network, ...) When you finish your order, you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal platform. If you already have a PayPal account, the user can log in with your personal data and confirm the payment. If you are not a registered users of PayPal, you can sign in as a guest or open a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. In the event the product has a reduced price, payment via Pay-Pal will reduced the discount by 3%.
- PayPal Express: Registered users of PayPal, you can pay quickly and easily without registration and data entry complete your purchase. To do so, fill in the payment by clicking on the button PayPal Express, you will be redirected to your account, then you only have to register and confirm the purchase, Paypal will be added all the required information automatically.
Aloha d.o.o customer invoice is issued on a lasting media with dismembered costs and instructions, how to resign from buying and product return, if that is necessary and possible. Purchase agreement (contract) is electronically stored on the provider's server and accessible to the customer at any time in his user profile.
- By mail: For the delivery of goods ordered in our online store ActionMama we havetwo contractual partners, Mail Slovenia and DPD L.L.C. All orders will be shipped after payment is received on the same or the next working day if the goods are in our stock. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays dispatch of goods is not carried out. In the event that the goods are not in stock we will inform you about delivery as stated in the terms of delivery.
- Store pick up is possible in our shop ActionMama at Dunajska cesta 177, Ljubljana, in case you choose this option when ordering.
Prices and delivery time: (vsavi link)
Online shop Action Mama offers items that are in stock or in suppliers or manufacturers warehouse. You will see this under the option: "This product will be ready for shipment within 24 hours." If the item is in stock. If the item was not on stock when the order was placed, we will inform you as soon as possible about the delivery options, as was also indicated on the item you ordered. In the event that items are not in stock, we will offer you another suitable item. If the offered items don't suit your needs we will terminate the contract and your money will be refunded. Provider accepts no liability for any damage caused by long delivery times or undelivered goods that the provider does not have in stock. If you have a discount code or a voucher code you can enter it below and click on the "Apply code" button. If you haven't registered yet at this step, you can also enter the invoice and delivery address information in the form displayed on this step. In the tabs, you can select the input formular for personal or legal entity. To continue with the purchase, click on the "Continue" button.
STEP 3: REVIEW AND ORDER APPROVAL
In this step you have an overview of the whole shopping cart with all the details. You must confirm your agreemen to Terms and Conditions which you can read by clicking on the link. After reviewing your order click on the "Checkout" button to complete your purchase. After you submit your order you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of you order.
STEP 4: ORDER SUBMITTED
In this step, you will see all the details of your purchase, wich you can print.
The consumer has the right to to 14 days for any reason, return the goods. This is done so that the company in writing to withdraw from the contract, at the contact e-mail: email@example.com. The form of the withdrawal can be found here. The consumer must return the goods to the company within thirty days after the written notification of withdrawal to the consumer from buying in that it shall bear the direct cost of returning. Goods must be intact and unused in original packaging. It is accompanied by a copy of the contract. The landlord returns the entire purchase price with the cost of delivery as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after receipt of notice of withdrawal from the consumer's purchase.
RETURN OF GOODS SUCH AS COMPLAINT
If items bought online at ActionMama do not correspond to the characteristics promised by the seller or if the seller sent the wrong items (ammount, the color of the goods or other deviation from the customer's order), the customer can return the items.
RETURN OF DAMAGED GOODS
In the event that the package is physically damaged, it lacks parts of content or showing signs of package opening, the customer must initiate the process of complaint at the Post of Slovenia or at the company DPD. We will ensure that the complaint is resolved as soon as possible.
The manufacturer which is in compliance with the law is obliged to provide a guarantee to the buyer for the flawless functioning (?) of the purchased items. The buyer may claim the guarantee directly from the manufacturer or its authorized repair (service) center. To claim a guarantee the buyer must have the warranty card and the receipt from the seller of the purchased items.
The manufacturer is obliged to perform a warranty service within 45 days from issued receipt of the items, otherwise the items will be replaced by another equivalent and intact items.
The buyer may also claim the warranty drectly at the seller, and also in this case the same provision applies from the preceding paragraph. Return of items under warranty shall be made in accordance with the conditions specified by the manufacturer on the warranty card. Shipping costs are covered by the buyer, unless agreed otherwise. All informations about warranty on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company strives to ensure the accuracy of the information published in the online shop. Product features, delivery time, or price may change so quickly that the Company fails to correct the information in the online shop. In this case, the Company will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the order or replace the ordered goods.
Photographs do not guarantee the properties of the goods. The company strives to provide accurate photographs of the products sold, but all photographs must be taken as symbolic.
The company reserves the right to temporarily disable access to the website in case of technical problems or maintenance work. In the event of technical problems, the Company reserves the right to cancel all orders made during the period of technical problems. In such cases, the Company will immediately notify the customer of technical problems and provide instructions on further steps. Before visiting the Company's website, the customer must, at his own risk, ensure the security of his technical means of accessing the website and the security of usernames and passwords on the website.
The company reserves the right to exceptionally withdraw from the execution of the order in cases where the ordered products are no longer available, if there is an increased payment risk of the buyer or if there is a clear error in the price list. In all such and similar cases, the customer will be notified immediately of any withdrawal from the contract by the Company.
The company reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if a material error is found by Article 46 of the Obligations Code. A material error is considered to be an error in the essential properties of the goods and all errors which, according to the customs of the store or the intention of the customers, are considered essential, and the Company would not enter into a contract in case of knowledge. This also includes obvious price errors.
ActionMama respects valid customer security laws. ActionMama will try to fulfill his obligation to make effective system for complaint treating and to point to a person who can (in case of any issues) be reached via email or phone. You can give away your complaint via email (email@example.com). Complaint proceedings are confidential.
ActionMama is fully aware of irrational costs when solving conflicts by laws and in courts. This is a main obstacle for consumer not to engage conflict in courts. That is why Surf-Store.com strives as best it can to solve these conflicts as per agreement out of court. If out of court settlement isn’t possible, disputes will be solved by compenent court in Ljubljana.