SALEWA HELMET VERT is for upwards as well as downwards - the extremely versatile Climb-to-ski helmet is the ideal compromise between the classic climbing helmet and the more fashion-conscious ski one, without foregoing safety, in any way.
Finally a helmet specifically for ski mountaineering: VERT by SALEWA closes the gap between the classic climbing helmet and the stylish ski helmet without compromising on safety. Heat dissipating padding and removable ear pads along with a clever ventilation system provide maximum comfort during ascent, including climbing passages, as well as on descent. A clear view promises complete goggle integration that supports the anti-fog system of modern ski goggles. The low line specifically protects the wearer's temples and the back of the head both in the case of rockfalls as well as tumbles. The particularly lightweight and innovative helmet is double certified: For skiing and climbing.
- Double certification (skiing and climbing).
- A streamlined shape protects the temples and the back of the head.
- Optimal ventilation thanks to big slots and air vents on the inside.
- Removable and washable Tech Padding keeps humidity at bay and guarantees enhanced comfort.
- Removable ear protections made of Tech Padding guarantee optimal ventilation and reduced volume.
- Magnetic fitlock buckle.
- Fully integrated and ventilation for ski glasses (goggles).
- Adjusting wheel to fit different situations.