The ROCKET AIR range is a line of inflatable boards essentially dedicated to foiling sports: Surf foil, SUP foil, wing foil, windfoil and even kitefoil.
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Almost indestructible with its superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
Starting at 4’10 (75L) and going all the way to 7’11 (185L), the line includes trustworthy boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the outlines and sizes as the rigid boards and offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical and provides the same perfect balance in flight and for take-off.
The ROCKET AIR boards are nearly indestructible and will grant you some extra padding if you fall. They are built using higher grade Dropstitch, bringing extra stiffness that is essential to control the board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light, making them easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders. Finally, the ROCKET AIR boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on your next adventure.
- The 4’10 and 5’4 sizes will be your best choices for surf foil or wing foil but are also fantastic for kitefoil or even wake foil sessions to learn how to control a foil.
- The 5’4, 5’10 and 6’6 are better suited for wing foiling, offering a variety of volumes to suit everyone.
- The 7’2 is dedicated to wing foiling and is the ideal size to learn the sport. It comes with 2X US tracks where additional fins can be plugged in, and two soft fins at the back, perfect to learn without a foil.
- The 7’6 and 7’11 are real Swiss Army Knives. They are great for SUP and windfoil, but also for wing foil. Additionally, they can be used to paddle without a foil, and enjoy a calm session on the water. They include 2X US tracks as well as three soft fins and a M8 mast insert. In this configuration, they become the best platforms to learn how to handle a wing before learning how to foil later on.
All sizes are also equipped with a full pad and a 4-point mounting system so you can use a foil with a top plate. These link to a unique box that is connected to both deck and bottom, which brings rigidity and stability in navigation.