Inspired by the lifesaving roll cages used in racing cars, the construction of The Savage centers around the unique and patented Db Roll Cage, which is an internal frame work that protects the bike while at the same time creates stability and structure to the bag.
The patented Db Roll Cage offers superior protection against impact and pressure loads compared to a conventional soft bag. Because of the aluminum frame, The Savage performs like a hybrid between a soft bag and a hard case bag with a very good protection-to-weight ratio.
One bag fits all. The Savage is designed to fit any type of mountain bike from Freestyle bikes to Downhill - and plus size bikes.
With the additional Road Bike Handlebar Adapter, the bag will also handle any type of road bike with a curved, detachable handlebar.
Length: 145 cm
Height: 87 cm (38 cm when packed down)
Width: 30 cm
Transforms from 340L to 120L
Weight: 11,8 kg
- Patented Db Roll Cage.
- Integrated wheel compartments (designed for wheels from 26" to 29") with rigid PE-plastic boards and ABS rods to protect brake discs and spokes.
- Secure fastening with locking levers.
- Fork protector is compatible with Db's Road Bike Adaptor for transportation of a road bike.
- Internal stash pocket for pedals and tools.
- Detachable fork protector with padded compartments for suspension fork and handlebars.
- All wear and tear points and high-stress areas is well reinforced with webbing and Hypalon fabric to ensure quality and durability over time.